Welcome to the Sustainable linguistics Wiki!
This website is dedicated to Sustainability in and of linguistics and was created as part of a course on Sustainable linguistics at the University of Helsinki. The Sustainable linguistics Wiki has been edited by the following authors:
- Noora Ahola
- Héloïse Calame
- Anu Hyvönen
- Lina Junctorius
- Kayleigh Karinen
- Anni Pänkäläinen
- Gregory Pflaumer
- Miglė Puzanauskaite
- Anna Sedláčková
- Kristina Sherrill
- Anni Siltala
- Han Wang
- Kyan Wayman
You may explore the Wiki by searching for specific pages, browsing the list of All pages, or through the curated themes below. If you would like to contribute to the further development of this Wiki, please request an editor account through the button in the top corner of this page.
- Curated Theme: Partnerships and potential conflicts between linguists, communities, and societal stakeholders
- Curated theme: Language, well-being, and the environment - sustainability from indigenous linguists' perspective
- Curated theme: Making academic practices in linguistics more sustainable: collaborating within and beyond disciplines.
- Curated Theme: Making academic practices in linguistics more sustainable: reducing negative impact on the environment and society
- Curated Theme: Making academic practices in linguistics more sustainable: practical examples of sustainable practices in linguistics
For help with editing content using the MediaWiki software, please consult the User's Guide.